-A A +A

Support People Plus and the Brunswick Area Teen Center

You can help! When you make a contribution to People Plus or the Teen Center, your support will help us provide important programs and services for adults and young people in the Brunswick, Topsham, and Harpswell area.  We receive about 30% of our funding from outside sources:  the Towns of Brunswick and Harpswell, the United Way of Mid Coast Maine, Spectrum Generations and other grants. We receive no federal, state, or county financial support and raise the remaining 70% of our annual budget through a combination of activity fees, dues, rentals, special fund-raising events, sales of art prints, sponsorships, and the generous donations of members of the community. Your contribution is very important if we are to continue to fulfill our mission! 

People Plus Annual Fund

People Plus is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with low overhead and a commitment to building a community for all ages.  We support healthy, engaged lives for both older adults (seniors) and for youth in grades 6-12 (teens) with programs for health, wellness, socialization and meals for seniors and the Brunswick Area Teen Center program for youth. 


Click here or on the image above to donate to the People Plus Annual Fund


Brunswick Area Teen Center Annual Fund

Established in 2005, the Brunswick Area Teen Center is a downtown drop-in center where youth in grades 6-12 gather to meet friends and have fun after school and during the summer.  There are no geographic requirements as long as youth is in 6-12th grade. Both membership and food are provided at no cost to our youth members. 


Click here or on the image above to donate to the Teen Center Annual Fund


Jordan Cardone Youth Scholarship Fund

Please help our teens with a donation to this scholarship while honoring Jordan’s 18 years of dedication to the Teen Center program. Each year the award will provide $500 to a graduating high school senior to be used for post-secondary education of their choice. The endowment fund needs to reach $10,000 to maintain the annual scholarship award in perpetuity. It will be managed and overseen by the Brunswick Area Student Aid Fund (BASAF), and is an investment in the future of education for local area youth. All funds raised for this fund are completely separate from all other People Plus and Teen Center income.

Click here or on the image above to donate to the ​Jordon Cardone Youth Scholarship Fund